ROC in CLE Breakfast
May 19 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Health equity and environmental equity are inextricably linked. More trees and more public greenspaces in urban landscapes – especially those landscapes in parts of Cleveland that have been traditionally marginalized and even discriminated against – can change entire neighborhoods for the better.
Join us for the ROC in CLE Breakfast on May 19 at Western Reserve Land Conservancy’s Conservation Center in Moreland Hills to hear from local health, faith, and environmental experts as they discuss the connection between a healthy environment and healthy people.
Our Breakfast Panel includes:
- Dr. Darcy Freedman, Director, Mary Ann Swetland Center for Environmental Health, Case Western Reserve University
- Dr. Dan Simon, President, Medical Centers, University Hospitals Health System; and Professor of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, University Hospitals
- Dr. Bud Isaacson, Executive Dean Clinical Education, Cleveland Clinic
- Dr. Adam Perzynski, Associate Professor of Medicine and Sociology with Tenure, Director of the Patient-Centered Media Lab at the Center for Health Care Research and Policy, Population Health Research Institute, The MetroHealth System and Case Western Reserve University
- Pastor Ernest Fields, Calvary Hill Church of God in Christ
- Sonya Pryor-Jones, City of Cleveland, Chief for Youth and Family Success
Tickets are included in ROC in CLE sponsorships or you can purchase a Breakfast Only ticket below: