Join us for an interactive conversation about conserving coastal properties and a hike of beautiful Lake Erie Bluffs, where the Land Conservancy with partners have protected 380 acres and almost 2 miles of our Great Lake’s coastline. Conservation experts will join us, leading our time together. Our hike includes walking on uneven terrain and climbing 4 flights of stairs. We will take breaks as needed.
Saturday, May 21st, 10:00AM – 1:00PM
3301 Lane Road, Perry Twp., Ohio 44081
Parking is available adjacent to the Lane Road Shelter.
Schedule of Activities
- 9:45 AM – Arrival at Lake Erie Bluffs and refreshments
- 10:00 AM – Welcome and comments from Western Reserve Land Conservancy and Lake Metroparks representatives
- 10:30 AM – Hike east to tower
- 11:10 AM – Hike back to starting point
- 11:30 AM – Presentation and on site lunch
- 1:00 PM – Program concludes
Questions? Contact Maria Kaufman at email@example.com or 440-528-4162